Wednesday 8 August 2012

Finally! Art 'tis here!


So as you might have seen on youtube already, my very first copic drawing has been uploaded!  Yay! *the sound of one man clapping* and there will be many more to come.  (I am thinking about posting 2 art vids every week and 1 vlog every week, but we'll see).

There is a very short back-story to the uploading though, so here is it is.

I had finally finished editing, early in the morning, and began publishing on my head-ache-causing movie-maker around 11:30.  As soon as it completed, I uploaded it to youtube and that finished around 4pm.  Then Youtube rudely told me the video was too long.  I had to re-edit and re-publish and finish with a re-upload.  I recognize this is just me grumbling, but oh well!  

SO go check out my art video:


Lost the game!
-Xela

No comments:

Post a Comment