Thursday 2 August 2012

30 Minutes Late -Thanks Procrastination!


As my title says, it is all the evil curse/demon of Procrastination that has cause me to be 30-ish minutes late to posting this blog that I had set a personal goal for.  Nargles*.  

So yesterday was Harry Potter's Birthday, and i really hope you guys celebrated!  I congratulated him on facebook and twitter, but I was unable to do more.

I just finished editing my introduction vlog, so it should be on my channel -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuO8MwiQZx_uhKIK4cFyvlQ- sooner than later.

Lastly, 1.3 Minecraft Update was released early!! Instead of August 3 (as my previous post noted) it came out today -well yesterday, because I was far too busy playing minecraft with it's new trip wires, writable books, coco beans in jungle trees, spontaneous portal-lingering pigmen, and so much bloody more.  You should really just stop reading and play it already.  Maybe finish reading this then go.

I just wanted to mention all of that in one post, and I'm sorry I was so late with the new minecraft news, so most of you have probably already figured this out... Oh well.



*Nargles is something I will say that means "dang it" or "shoot".  Sorry for the confusion.


Lost the Game!
-Xela

No comments:

Post a Comment