Tuesday 17 July 2012

The Hunger Games - Finnick Odair


As Harry Potter is and forever will be, my favourite book&movie series, the Hunger Games were bloody good books.  I read them a while ago so it was great to see the first made into a good movie.  The second is coming out this year *Note: I normally will not post about current pop-culture events because this blog is more about writing and drawing etc.* and they have finally cast Finnick Odair: Sam Claflin.  He is near perfection for this role!!! My personal opinion -before I even considered him- was Alex Pettefyer.  Sam is the hot religious guy who fell for the awesome mermaid in Pirates of the Caribbean 4 (love those movies like crazy too) and also he is the prince/childhood friend in the new Snow White. I felt like I had to blog about this to see what you all thought.  I hope you guys are as exited and happy with this decision as I am, and even though he wasn't really noticed in the fandom of Hunger Games, he fits right in.

Lost the Game!
-Xela Donnovan

No comments:

Post a Comment